Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kyleigh Mae


I have thought back so often about that chilly Sunday morning that I became a Mommy.  It all happened so fast and I remember being a ball of emotions.  I was SO proud.  I was so scared.  I was so full of joy.  I was exhausted.  I was worrisome.  But most of all, I was SO in LOVE.  So, so, so in love with our tiny 6 lb. 13 oz. baby.



Our lives were forever changed on October 28, 2012.
We have had to make a lot of sacrifices and have had to adjust to this new lifestyle as a family of three. But there is not one thing I would change about it.  We fall more and more in love with Kyleigh Mae each second and we cherish being her parents.




Kyleigh Mae,
You make our world go round. 
You are our precious sunshine, and you fill our hearts in a special way that we never thought was possible.  
We love you so.
Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Girl.


I thank my GOD each time I think of you.
-Philippians 1: 3

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy 1st Birthday to your sweet girl!! It's so crazy how fast the first year reall goes!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to your precious girl!


Brittany’s Blessings

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved