Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!
I am linking up again with the fabulous ladies with Five on Friday!




:: one ::
We have some new and exciting things happening right now around the Nolan house!
God is SO, SO, SO, SO faithful and we are so blessed to be able to call upon His name at all times! 
I can't share much yet, but it has nothing to do with adding more people in our family (not pregnant!)
:)








:: two ::
I started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix a month or two ago and I cannot. stop. watching!!!
It is the cheesiest, most un-realistic show, but I am hooked.
I just started season 3 and each episode I watch gets more and more crazy!  AHHHHH!



:: three ::
My {once} itty, bitty 6.13lb baby will be turning ONE in just two weeks.  ONE!  Am I allowed to stomp around and cry and throw a fit about this?! Because I want to.  ;)
This has, by far, been the BEST year of our lives.  Even though it has FLOWN by, we really do take in each moment of her precious little life and we thank God every day for giving us the opportunity to be her parents.  My goodness, we love that child.


:: four ::
Just some John Piper wisdom for your Friday!
"God is most glorified in you when you are most satisfied in HIM!"
I love this and am striving to draw near to HIM, not just daily, but hourly...minutely (<--- i="" made="" p="" that="" up="" word="">


:: five ::
FALL is my favorite season for many reasons... but perhaps the top reason is that I am obsessed with wearing leggings.  I know that 96% of people hate the "leggings as pants" deal, but HOW can you say no to the most comfortable combo of clothing out there?!  I do think that everyone should cover their booty's if they do use their leggings as pants, though.  
There are a lot of cute outfits that can be worn with leggings!  And although I am not daring enough myself to try the bright colored leggings, I do love them on others!  Anyone else a fan of leggings? 

Sweater And Leggings Outfit -- I would be more likely to wear a cute pair of flats and no scarf



Super cute fall look



2 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

YES on leggings, and that last picture really, really makes me want some boot socks immediately!

Elise @ cheers yallw said...

girl, that John Piper quote...MMM! amen to that. preach it! thanks for sharing :)

and i'm totally with ya on the leggings/boots/shirt combo. i wrote the same thing-ish in my linkup! ha!! great minds think alike! ;)

happy friday, girl! found you on the linkup and am so happy to be a new follower. yay!!!

xx
elise

ps your little one is absolutely PRECIOUS!


Brittany’s Blessings

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved